Full Stack Web Developer
About Ciba Health
Ciba Health is a personalized digital therapeutics and virtual care platform. We utilize a root-cause approach and cutting edge AI/ML technology to prevent and reverse chronic conditions while optimizing the physical and mental wellbeing of our patients.
As an essential member of Ciba’s engineering team, this role will lead the platform development and implementation. This role is ideal for a resourceful, analytical, and problem-solver person with an entrepreneurial mentality. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup making a lasting, positive impact in the healthtech sector. This position will be based in the US (ET zone preferred) but working remotely.
- Ability to write understandable code, layout, creating themes, developing modules, finding solutions, setting-up functions
- Developing front-end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back-end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role at least 5 years
- Experience developing web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx, AWS)
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
Ciba provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more, contact us at: [email protected]