Marketing Content Manager
About Ciba Health
Ciba Health is a personalized digital therapeutics and virtual care platform. We utilize a root-cause approach and cutting-edge AI/ML technology to prevent and reverse chronic conditions while optimizing the physical and mental wellbeing of our patients.
Ciba Health’s Content Manager is a hybrid role with responsibilities spanning across content strategy, content development, copywriting, design, and editing. This position will require outstanding creative and editorial skills and an entrepreneurial attitude. You will work cross-functionally in a small and talented team to add value to our existing content, as well as create your own with the goal of helping Ciba Health to set an industry-wide presence. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup making a lasting, positive impact in the health tech sector. This position will be based in the US (ET zone preferred) but working remotely.
- Manage all content across Ciba Health, which includes a website, marketing, and sales collateral, email-based newsletters, video content, and presentations. This means directing, creating, and editing all content.
- Work cross-functionally with the clinical, business, and product teams to identify data-driven narratives to be put through our communication channels.
- Create production workflows, and editorial calendars and ensure deadlines are met.
- Create content in the marketing automation platform.
- Recruit and manage a team of writers, designers, and other creators.
- Secure and support speaking engagements, guest blog posts, and podcast appearances for our CEO and subject matter experts.
- Grow and manage Ciba Health’s social media presence, engaging with our followers regularly.
- Develop and nurture relationships with media, influencers, and other content partners.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers and the market and embed this understanding in all marketing content.
- Experience in content marketing. Bonus if you have experience in Healthcare.
- A strong point of view for the future of our content strategy and how it maps to our campaigns; experience in building out the business case to pursue it.
- Copyediting experience with best-in-class standards for editorial quality. In addition, you bring immaculate attention to detail across all of your work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Substantial project and team management skills; can drive from insight to ideation to execution, manage multiple projects at once, and re-prioritize as needed.
- Experience in PR and influencer relations is a plus.
- Proven experience mapping SEO initiatives.
- Experience using CMS and marketing automation tools.
Ciba provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more, contact us at: [email protected]